Our School located in Gaduwa Estate, Abuja, is looking to recruit 3 experienced Preschool Teachers to work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with the Montessori curriculum.
- Promote the Montessori’s vision and objectives by creating appropriate curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Work with children individually to gauge abilities and work towards catering to these abilities.
- Prepare an environment conducive to learning and social and academic development.
- Use various assessment tools to evaluate each child capabilities.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with other teachers and coordinators to handle curriculum integration and implementation
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare (Desirable)
- At least 2 years experience teaching Preschool class
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the Montessori curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary Offer ₦90,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5 -7
- Job Location Abuja, Nigeria