A preschool teacher is responsible for teaching toddlers basic learning skills, keeping order in the classroom, and making sure that the children are safe. And Ultimately, preparing these toddlers for kindergarten and basic classes. He or she will follow a formal curriculum, and teach the lessons in an upbeat, positive and encouraging manner.
- Effective communication skills are extremely important. Being tuned in to the different needs of each child, as well as recognizing even the smallest amount of progress made by each child.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Must be hardworking, creative and have high level of integrity.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
- Must reside in Idimu and its environ.
- Must possess at least 1 year Early Years experience (early childhood program serving infants and toddlers).
- Must possess an NCE or B.SC/ed
How To Apply
If you are unable to submit your CV using your mobile phone, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above Job Title and Location as email subject. If your CV meets the above criteria we will submit your CV on your behalf to the employer.
- Address 5a Abiodun Muhammed Street, Jemi Alade Estate, Powerline Bus Stop,Isheri/Idimu Lagos
- Experience Level Junior
- Job Location 5a Abiodun Muhammed Street jemi Alade Estate, Powerline Bus stop Isheri/Idimu Lagos