Our School located in Ajah, Lagos, is looking to recruit an experienced Care Giver for our infant class. The ideal person will work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to care for children.
- Work harmoniously with the Class Teacher.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children
- Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring potential problems to the attention of parents or guardians
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interests
Skills and Expereince:
- At least a High School Diploma (WAEC/ NECO)
- Experience working in a professional childcare setting
- Exceptional patience and ability to remain calm at all times
- Creativity, compassion, and professionalism are a must
- Fun and enthusiastic attitude
- Willing to sing, dance, and “be silly” with the children
- Physically able to perform tasks, including sitting on the floor, bending, and standing
- Must be able to lift children weighing up to 25k regularly
- Excellent communication skills.
Applicants if you are unable to submit your CV using your mobile phone, please use another device or preferably a computer. (This will be faster)
Alternatively to apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com with the above Job Title and Location as email subject. If your CV meets the above criteria we will submit your CV on your behalf to the employer. (This is slower)
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1 - 2
- Job Location Ajah, Lagos